Brad Garland guides us through the process of sharing our media files so that they can be stored on a single computer in our home, and played on any computer that is connected to this computer with iTunes 9. Using this technique, he and his wife can not only play the music that's stored on the central computer via their laptops, but also copy the desired music and videos over to their laptops much like they would for an iPod. Brad explains that he does not include Podcasts in this process, because it causes too much confusion and traffic. Any time he downloads a song or movie to his laptop, he simply copies it over to the main server, and it is instantly available to either of their other computers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades