Engadget shows iTunes users how to make use of Home Sharing in iTunes 9 in this video. Using screenshots and video tutorials on-screen, Engadget shows the full interface of iTunes 9 to show you exactly where to start. Through several examples you can see how the transfers work and what viewing options and filters you can use to make the sharing feature quick and easy, including automatic transfers of your iTunes purchases or apps, so it's not just for your music library. Even though it's important to note that Home Share can only be used to transfer between computers on the same account, it's a long-awaited feature in iTunes 9.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades