This video teaches the secrets of burning a CD from a playlist in iTunes in simple steps. First open the iTunes, click 'File' and select 'new playlist'. Now click 'music' and go to your library to select the songs to add to your playlist. Now click and drag the songs of your wish to your playlist. Insert the empty disc, right-click on your playlist and select 'burn to disc'. Change the options if necessary, click 'burn' and then press 'OK' to start burning your disc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades