In this video tutorial from Get Connected TV, hosts AJ Vickery and Mike Agerbo will show you how to safely move your iPod files to your home pc, for back up purposes, just in case something were to happen to your iTunes account or your iPod is damaged, or music directory accidentally deleted. The program they introduce in this video is called iPod-Rip, and they lead you through the steps necessary to back up your iPod files safely and easily, without damaging or deleting your files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades