This video shows us the method to transfer files between iTunes libraries in iTunes 9. First step involves downloading iTunes 9 from apple.com. Go to the 'Edit' tab and 'Preferences'. Go to the 'Sharing' tab and select the 'Share selected playlists'. Select the playlists you want to share and click 'OK'. Now go to 'Advanced' and select 'Turn on home sharing'. Make sure that both are under the same account. Type in the password and you will see an icon in the shape of a home in the left side. Click on that and it will open the files for sharing. Now you can copy and paste or drag and drop the files for sharing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades