In this beginners video, the instructor shows how to use iTunes. Many people find it hard to use iTunes software. When you launch iTunes for the first time, it opens in window mode and, in the center, it categorizes your music according to genre and shows a cover view of the songs present. There are three basic views available in the iTunes window; you can set it to list mode, category mode, or scrolling artwork mode. The instructor shows each of the views within the iTunes application as well as other features like how to play music files, how to search the music, and how to browse through your library. The video introduces the viewer to iTunes and its basic features and use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades