In this video from wadeputtii we learn how to authorize or de-authorize a computer on iTunes. Go to iTunes, sign into your account. Now click on Share and you will see Authorize Computer or Deauthorize Computer. If you want to authorize, click on that and enter your apple user email address and password. Then click authorize. If you have a new computer or you want to prevent someone else from using your account on your computer and you want to deauthorize your old computer, go to Share and Deauthorize Computer. Enter the username and password and click Deauthorize. That will deauthorize that computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades