If you have recently changed computers, or lost your music files, or even if you are just looking to share amongst multiple PCs; check out this tutorial and learn how to import songs into iTunes off of your iPod. This is a sort of backwards import, because normally you would be exporting your music ONTO your iPod.
This video will show you all the steps you need to know in order to rip songs from an iPod and put them back onto a computer. This is a great idea for backing up your music, just in case your computer or iPod were to ever break.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades