Almost anybody who owns an Apple product, especially an iPod or iPhone, has iTunes downloaded on their computer. It's a great piece of software that gives you easy access to all your favorite songs, shuffles your music in certain categories, and even updates you on the latest music out. But when it comes to downloading music from another source that is not iTunes, certain information may be missing. In this particular case: album artwork. It's nice to see what the album is playing without having to read the description, so find out how to add album artwork to iTunes music. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades