In this video, we learn how to transfer your iTunes library between two computers. Now, open up your computer drive and go to the backup menu and find your music. Clear all the music you have in there currently, then add your current music library to your backup file. After you copy this to a backup CD, install iTunes on the other computer you will be using. After you do this, close iTunes and then insert the backup CD into the computer. Once this loads, you will be able to transfer the music from the CD onto the new iTunes. When it's done, you will have all your music and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades