This video shows you how to keep your itunes library, music information, and song ratings intact after reinstalling your computer's operating system. Before you begin the reinstallation process, you must make sure your music is in the same location and will be in this location after the reinstallation process. After reinstalling, open itunes while holding down the shift key. In the window that pops up, click on the "choose library" button. Locate your itunes library file. This should be an "itl" file. Choose this file and click open. Now you should have all of your itunes music back, as well as song ratings, and song information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades