This video shows you how to use flacs inside of iTunes. FLACS are higher quality audio files than your average mp3.FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec. It is designed for people who want to hear their music in a great high quality. For Mac users, download fluke. If you have iTunes up already, select open applications and open with. Select fluke and import it into iTunes. Once it has finished doing its thing, your music will open and you can play it. Essentially the system is tricking it to think that it is a quick time movie file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades