One of the best (for Apple) and most dangerous (for you) features of the iTunes media distribution system is that it allows you to buy things with a click of the mouse that are delivered to you instantly. The potential for making rushed buying decisions that you'll regret later is massive. Fortunately, and not many people know this, you can actually return content that you've purchased from Apple to them for a refund! This video will show you the process for returning and getting refunds for products purchased on iTunes quickly and easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades