Tinkernut has all the answers when it comes to MP3 music files, and they're sharing a few of their favorite tips to help you build the ultimate MP3 collection! Watch all three of these videos for the best practices to manage your music files.
1. This first video covers how to make all of your MP3s the same volume using MP3Gain so that you don't have to keep adjusting the volume knob for different songs.
2. This video covers how to add album art to your MP3s in iTunes with help from Albumart. PS: Don't go to the URL stated in the video (it no longer works). Go to the link above.
3. The third part in this video series covers how to perfect your ID3 tags for MP3s and also suggests an excellent program for playing and organizing your MP3s— MediaMonkey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades