This short video tutorial will show you how to transfer your iTunes library to a new computer. Follow these steps to transfer your iTunes library from your old to your new computer: Install iTunes onto your new computer. You will need some blank CD's or DVD's. Open iTunes on your old computer and choose "Backup the Disk". Copy everything onto the CD or DVD. Insert the CD into your new computer, and iTunes will ask you if you want to restore. Now your iTunes library is in your new computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades