This video will show people who are switching from a PC to a Mac how to move your iTunes playlists to your new computer. From your PC, you should go to the File tab of iTunes and go to your library, choosing "Export Playlist". Next, go to your Mac and select the "Import Playlist" option on the drop down menu. On your Mac, open the file for the PC playlist and use the "Find" option from the Edit menu in order to replace the parts of the address which are different from that of the format which is readable by Macs. You will be able to tell which parts need to be changed by opening a playlist on both the PC and the Mac and comparing the files which are received. By replacing all these pieces of text, you should be able to make the data from a PC readable by the Mac. Repeat this for all playlists which you would like to transfer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades