In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to sync to an iPod or iPhone. Begin by connect the device to your computer using the provided cable. If connected for the first time, an assistant guides you through the setup and registration process. During setup, you will give your device a name and choose which items to automatically save. Make sure that your device is selected in the iTunes window and click on the Music, Video or Photos tab. Then simply select an entire library or specific file to sync. This video will benefit those viewers who are just beginning to use an iPod or iPhone, and would like to learn how to sync files onto their device to be able to access them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades