In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to download and movie shows in iTunes. Begin by opening the iTunes program and select iTunes Store. Browse through the files by clicking on links or find a specific file by typing in the name in the search bar. Users are able to watch a free preview of any items. When you're ready to purchase, the download will start immediately. Users are also able to pause downloading files and rearrange file downloading orders. This video will benefit those viewers who are just beginning to use iTunes and would like to learn how to download TV and movies shows to be able to access them on their iPod device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades