You may not realize it but when you buy music or movies from iTunes, you have to authorize it to be used on a computer and you can only authorize five computers. It's pretty easy to buy and replace computers and if you don't de-authorize the old ones, one day you will download a song and it will tell you that you have reached your five computer limit. At that point, what do you do if you don't have any of those computers anymore? Now Apple has put a fix in iTunes itself. Go to the iTunes store and sign onto the site. In your account details you'll see how many computers you have authorized. If you have authorized five computers, there will be a button to de-authorize all five computers. Push that button and you will be back to square one again. That will take care of your problem and you will be able to load songs on your computers again. Now it's really easy to take care of the authorization problem with iTunes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades