This video tutorial features Lisa Bettany, describing how to create your own ringtones on your iPhone. First you need to modify your import settings to aac encoder, then make sure you list high quality. When this is done hit "ctrl I" to set the time frame of your song. Right click this file and hit create aac version. From here you must delete the original song that you took the clip from. You must then change the extension of the file to .m4r. From here you just have to sync your iPod to iTunes. From there just add the ringtone and it will be added to your phone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades