In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create playlists in iTunes. Begin by clicking on the + button at the bottom of the program window. An untitled playlist will appear. Name the playlist. To add a song to the playlist, drag a song from your library into the playlist. Users are able to add as much songs as they wish. To view the songs in the playlist, click on the playlist. Users are also able to rearrange the song order by dragging songs up or down. This video will benefit those viewers who are just beginning to use iTunes, and would like to learn how to create and manage playlist to be able to access a music set in their iPod device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades