In this tutorial, we learn how to convert MP4 files to MP3 files in iTunes 8. With some purchased music, you can right click "convert to MP3", so check that out first. If you can't do this, create a new folder in iTunes, then go through your music to choose what you want to convert. Drag these into your new folder, then place a CD into your disc drive. After you do this, click on "burn disc", and a new window will pop up. It will ask you what speed you want and if you want to make it into an MP3 CD, click on this, then burn the disc and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades