This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to convert an mp3 to WAV format in iTunes. Go to file menu and click 'add file to library'. Grab your mp3 file that you want to convert by double clicking on it. This will automatically add to the iTunes library. In the library click on 'music' and find the file that you just added. Now click on edit > preferences > general > import settings. Now in the 'import settings' dialog box, select 'WAV encoder' under the 'import using' box and click OK. Now go to 'advanced' and select the WAV folder and click OK. And the file will be automatically exported. Now right click on it and select 'create WAV version'. And it is done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades