In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to burn a CD using iTunes. Begin by opening iTunes and create a playlist. To create a playlist, click on the + sign at the bottom left corner and name it. Then drag the desired song(s) into the playlist. Now insert a blank CD into the computer hard drive and click on Burn Disc at the bottom right corner. When a small window pops up, select the preferred speed, gap between songs and CD information. When finished, click on Burn. his video will benefit those viewers who use iTunes, and would like to learn how to burn music onto a CD to have portable music that they can play in the car or radio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades