In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to burn a CD in iTunes. Begin by opening the iTunes. Users will need to create a play-list. Then click on File and select New Play-list. Users may wish to name the Play-list. Now simply go to the music library and drag the desired song(s) into the play-list. Then insert a blank disc into the hard drive. Finish by clicking on Burn Disc and configuring the options. This video will benefit those viewers who use iTunes, and would like to learn how to burn music from their library onto a CD for potable use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades