In this tutorial, we learn how to add iTunes songs to Movie Maker without a CD. First, open up Windows Movie Maker, then click on the narrate timeline icon. After this, change the audio input source to "wave out mix". Make sure the input level is set at its lowest. Then, leave Windows Movie Maker open and open up iTunes. Find the song you want to import, then create a playlist if you would like. From here, drag your songs onto Movie Maker and then press play. Once you do this, you will be able to hear the music and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades